50€ (41.32€ ex.VAT)
Sculpture: Romain Van Den Bogaert
Painting: Ben Komets
Number of parts of the kit: 32 (torso and head plus LOTS of fungus and mushrooms)
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING THIS BUST:
– Few sculpts have the degree of personality that a work by Romain has. You can tell the personality of this magnificent creature just looking at his eyes.
– Ben Komets will be publishing some didactic material about his job for the boxart on his highly recommended Patreon page, so you will have the opportunity to try your hand with his techniques and guidance.
– It allows a lot of room for interpretation, not only with painting, but also with your personal choice of placement of the many (30) mushrooms and fungus accessories included in the kit.
– It is also quite inspiring for conversion jobs, as we can totally imagine new and imaginative stories told just by placing elements or other figures on the back of the bust to create amazing concepts (you’re welcome for the tip).
– Our signature resin quality allows you to get the figure clean and ready in almost no time, so you may invest your precious free time in what really matters: painting and having fun.
Agvaldr took a moment to rest, sitting on a big chunk of rock in the middle of the clearing. It had been a long time since he cared enough about something for him to get into movement and he was not used to cover that much distance.
He was still feeling a bit confused about his motivations for marching to the encounter of the goblins, but a particular branch from a fallen tree that had a close resemblance to his lost brother twisted nose helped him clear his mind. Knut and him had been very close for decades, after all there were not many forest trolls left in that part of the Twisted Beak Mountains. Suddenly it all came to his slow mind; he remembered when the goblins raided them in the depths of the woods. Knut never had been too smart; he panicked and fled in the wrong direction, out of the heart of the forest where the goblins would never have dared to enter. When he realized that his brother was gone, it was too late to take immediate action. By now, they will probably have captured him, as goblins highly regarded the trolls as sturdy beasts of burden.
In any case, he was going to find out. He had detected a goblin war party that surely was on its way to raid one of the nearby gnome villages. He would get them and make them pay. And he would know where his foolish brother was…